Welcome to the weekly edition of Talk Tuesday
- If you are on my FB page then you saw the conversations I had with my two kids on yesterday. Let me first start the story off by saying this. My kids don’t do number 2 at school…my son said his bathroom is way to nasty and pee is all over the seat. (I’ve been in there when he got sick the last time and the smell alone was enough to make me throw up) My daughter said she is embarrassed to do number 2 at the school….so here is the conversation
When I am in my office I have a direct line of view to my daughters bathroom so she is sitting on the toilet and there are no more wipes. She says….Mom I can’t wipe my booty with no dry tissues. Then I don’t know what you gonna do then she says…old lady you better get in here and wet this tissue for me.I cussed her ass out like a grown women. I don’t have time. Y’all see the type of shat I gotta go through. We still cussing each other out as I type this. Then she says don’t be talking about me to your computer friends.
Then my son was in his bathroom (thank gawd for a 3 bath home) talking to me. Here is what he said
Meanwhile my son is in the bathroom on the toilet talking to me saying your daughter is so disrespectful I don’t give you any problems mom…oh by the way I ran out of deodorant on Friday………….so what have you been using……..nothing. I have a headache and I need a time out.
Later that night my daughter wrote me a note saying she was sorry she called me an old lady. I guess I can forgive her….I guess.
2. So I don’t know who David Bowie is but may he RIP. He is before my time and the hubs played some music from him but I was lost. Cancer sucks though…..I hate it with a passion and wish that it would just go away. I always wonder how people get cancer does it run in our families, is it because of the foods we eat, what is it.
3. Bill Cosby…don’t care about him but dammit that lawyer is fire. SHAT. I need her to represent me in any type of situation I will pay. She will read you like she read the entire library and then some…and does it in such a nice way.
4. I am on the hunt for a new dentist this morning for my kids. Since they’ve been little they have been going to one dentist. I have never quite liked the dentist but was to lazy to change them. They have an appt today actually but I am going to call and cancel and be on the hunt to find them someone new. Here is why I hate their dentist
- I originally went there because the owner was from SC and I knew her personally…she has since left
- They take 10 kids to the back at one time…..how can you properly care for kids teeth if you got 10 of em back there
- There is a gay guy…(and nothing against gay people) that is way to much. He talks to much, is loud, always talking about his check and what he bought at the mall. Like really…………..
- It’s become hoodish….I can’t take the different people I see everytime I go in there.
My kids need one on one attention now that they are older.
5. Speaking of a Dr. I finally have real insurance y’all. I haven’t had insurance in over 6 years. I had to pay out of pocket to get that dreaded pap smear but I finally have real insurance. It’s with Kaiser so we shall see how this goes. The hubs insists they are the best….I prefer blue cross but since it’s not my job I will concede on this one. So this will be just a reg doctor visit……I am scared. I know they gonna tell me to lose weight and they will take tubes and tubs of blood. Here is why I hate when they take blood from me. Nobody can find my damn veins and they end up having to go into my hand and that shat hurt.
6. The dish in the picture is a soup I made over the holidays. In order to get the recipe you gotta sign up for my Magazine newsletter here.
7. Kids got their report cards back and the results on that GA milestones test. My son didn’t do to well on the milestones test but then I saw the school on average and I was like oh they got work to do. I am going to be proactive next year though and get him a tutor. He doesn’t have to take it this year but it is required next year when he enters the 5th grade. I am going to be hard on him because he will not be failing the 5th grade…I won’t have.
8. We are still going strong with our Project 365 here is a favorite this week