- Everyone says she looks just like him. I don’t see it do you? I miss him the most at night when he came home around 6 in the evenings. From 6-8 (his bedtime) he would be around here eating dinner with us, telling us about the crazy people he worked for, things he delivered that day, etc. I have changed up the routine to where we eat a little later now and my kids are in activities so that keeps us busy most evenings but on the evenings we have to sit….it’s tough. We are doing okay though. Today marks a month that he has been gone. I sometimes feel his presence too so that’s a good thing. We are taking it one day a time. Even in his absence he is still taking care of us money wise. I am grateful and thankful. People are still sending cards and donations and we are so thankful for everything
2. What gives me pleasure though……calling his bills especially those damn student loan companies and telling them kind of smugly that he won’t be paying y’all shat. It’s so fun! I called one of his loan companies and she was like we need him to pay …well he can’t he is a couple of feet in the ground. She quickly straightened her attitude and sent me the paper to send back his death certificate. His car has to go. He loved that thing. Sadly I can’t afford it. It’s over $500 a month and it’s not my type of car. The kids are upset that it goes back this week but I told them that we are still blessed and he had it for almost two years so the hubs enjoyed it while he had it. I will ride around in it for the next couple of days to burn out the gas and then say goodbye to that dodge charger with the hemi. I had to give back my mom’s car too so it’s a bittersweet thing but I will be okay. One day at a time……that’s what we are doing.
3. Who y’all voting for? Right now I am not liking nobody. It’s going to be Trump and Hillary for the taking. Not a fan of either and Bernie Sanders, don’t know enough about him. I hope I can make up my mind by the time voting season comes because right now ………I am not a fan of anyone.
4. I am getting rid of some of my services. The hubs and I did web design together and right now I am not comfortable doing web design services. I have someone in mind though to help you with web design services. My blog buddy Bren….she is awesome and she will get you looking fabulous! I will never recommend anyone that I don’t trust so if you need your blog or business site done…she is the person to go to. Visit her at her website where she offers more than just blog design services. From now on I will only be doing three things:
- Social Media Management Services – Where I will run the social accounts for small businesses. Businesses only no bloggers.
- Photography – With the death of my husband it is important to have photos for events, lifestyle photos, and portraits. I want to make sure that you have memories that you can keep forever. I have over 1000 pictures of the hubs from just the past 2 years. Some I took without him knowing. It’s what gives me comfort so I want to make sure you have pictures for yourself also.
- Branding – I will be offering my package of $100 branding for logos. That is the only package I am offering. I will break down your brand make sure you look good to the public eye and have a logo that speaks to the people. All other services will be offered as giveaways in my newsletter. Sign up because I will be giving away flyers, media kits, etc. in my weekly newsletter